Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pajama Dressing




I was doing a bit of spring cleaning yesterday, and I came across some photos of one of Gwyneth Paltrow's Vogue spreads. I believe it was last year? The spread feels relaxed and unstyled. The operative word being feels. Either way, I have decided to use it as inspiration for pajama dressing for spring. I loathe that people are willing to walk around in public (airplanes and theaters are the worst) in their bed clothes, but this may be the perfect compromise. I will never condone slippers out of the house, but a men's PJ shirt with vintage piping? Yes please. And because it's on trend, there just so happen to be some wonderful, and affordable options from piperlime and topshop. Now we just need some fresh ingredients for the kitchen and about 300 coffee table books. Ah the glamourous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment