Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Graduate





I've been a little MIA from the blog world recently, but I promise it's for a good reason. I've been finishing up my lifetime of schooling and figuring out what comes next. Having sold most of my wardrobe earlier this year, packing will be the least of my worries. But the real question is where will my tiny suitcase and I end up? I turned to "The Graduate" for answers. I was pleased to discover that kids of the 60s were just as confused as we are now. If I don't start up a destructive affair with any of my friends parents soon, I think I'll be just fine (how appropriate that I'm writing this on Mother's Day). But I digress. Take what wisdom you will from the movie, but I'm taking Katharine Ross's wardrobe, hair and makeup. The woman is a stunner with her false eyelashes and earnestness. She also rocks a widow's peak like nobody's business. I plan to channel her to my Simon and Garfunkel soundtrack while I finish up my pesky exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment